Copyright and Licensing
Licensing terms: The authors retain copyright, as well as the right to authorize the journal to publish original scientific articles containing the results of experimental and theoretical studies which are not under consideration for publication in other areas. All materials are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial License International CC-BY-NG. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to full texts of articles in this journal without first requesting permission from the publisher or the author.
In submitting an article, the author certifies that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- has not been previously published by any other publisher, nor has it been submitted for publication in other publication.
The author grants the editorial board of the magazine the right of:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (or Russian) and English and the distribution of a printed version of it;
- distribution of an electronic version of the article through any electronic medium (placement on the official website of the magazine, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
Rights held by authors without obtaining the consent of the editorial board or the journal establishers:
- to use the material in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- to use materials from the article in whole or in part in the writing of their own thesis.
- to use materials from the article to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
- to place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official web-site of the magazine) to:
- personal web resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web resources of institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial open-source web resources (such as arXiv.org).
In all cases, it is compulsory to provide a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to an electronic copy of it on the official website of the magazine.
This corresponds to the rules of the Ethics Committee in the publications–the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the Budapest Open Access to Peer-reviewed Publications and Research–the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) and the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Scientific and Humanities–Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities. .